Business Development Representative
At PhishFirewall, we believe that technology alone cannot solve the phishing problem without first addressing the human issue. For this reason, PhishFirewall was created. A fully automated, AI-driven, SaaS platform that is more effective in changing users’ behavior. PhishFirewall drives enterprise phish clicks below 1% while decreasing your information security team’s workload.
You belong at PhishFirell if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for reaching out to prospects, qualifying them and passing interested prospects to the sales team.
- Network via LinkedIn and virtual events to create brand awareness and connect with prospective buyers.
- Reach out via phone and/or email to prospects who have expressed interest via LinkedIn, events or have downloaded a whitepaper.
- Gauge the interest of prospects to qualify them as potential customers
- Pass the leads to the sales team
- Maintain accurate pipeline reporting within HubSpot for assigned territory
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Must be highly organized and results-oriented
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field a plus