HUMAN-FOCUSED AND FUTURE-READY PHISHING AWARENESS TRAINING
The most effective way to change employee behavior and reduce human risk is to combine personalized & positive behaviorally-based cybersecurity learning experiences with frequent phishing simulations that mirror realistic socially engineered attacks.
That’s why Phishfirewall has made human-centered and realistic phishing simulations a key element of our cyber-security education platform. It’s far better to learn from mistakes made in simulations than on the real thing. To be effective, any serious security awareness training program must test employees against the many and ever-evolving forms of phishing and spearphishing attacks, and we do this better and faster than anyone else.
Fully Automated & Personalized Phish Simulations
Automatic, intelligent phishing simulations with just-in-time training save you time, reduce incidence rates and drive behavioral change.
- Reduce IT workloads and increase workforce productivity with automated, always-on and continuous AI-driven simulations
- Automatically builds, trains and develops unique training experience for each user based on individual profiles, knowledge, and behaviors
Simulation scenarios based on real world threats and current events.
Bring cybersecurity to life for your workforce with our extensive content database based on an AI model that combines behavioral science, education psychology, and a hacker’s social engineering perspective.
- Simulations are designed to mimic real-world attacks without the danger
- Extensive phishing scenario buckets continuously updated based on current real world threats
Instant Feedback and Training
- AI-driven platform selects customized phishing simulation scenarios, training, and frequencies to each user based on their behavioral susceptibility to various threats, their work location, and their job role.
- Individual training is based on success or failure during phish simulations. Users are rewarded with fewer trainings for successful behaviors, and positive, in-the-moment micro-trainings to reinforce learning for those who need a little more conditioning.
- Each month all users are assigned a threat ranking based on their performance over the previous 30 days that management can track to watch the systems progress.
PHISH SIMULATION FAQS
What are phishing simulations?
Phishing Simulations are campaigns in which fake “phishing” emails are created based on typical phishing attempts organizations regularly find themselves facing. They are most commonly delivered as part of a security awareness training program and provide the best results for preparing people for a wide range of cybersecurity threats.
What the benefits of building simulations into my security awareness training program?
Greater than 90% of all cyber breaches start with human error. Malware, viruses, ransomeware, all start with a single careless click on the wrong link.
The knowledge gap between knowing what a phishing attack is and actually recognizing one in the moment, remains critical at most companies.
By sending phishing simulations to your employees, they’re better protected when facing the real thing. Within a controlled environment, employees are offered the room for error and experimentation, without the consequences of an actual hack.
How Do Phishing Simulations Work?
Phishing simulations are most often offered as part of a wider security awareness training program teaching users how to spot the warning signs of a malicious email. The phishing simulation then tests what users have learned, appearing as a new email in their inbox. If a user interacts with the simulation by clicking on a “malicious” link or downloading an attachment they receive an automatic in-the-moment micro training to reinforces lessons, build their skills, and learn from their behavior.